Camp logo

Camp logo

Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanks - I think!

Psalm 100:4 (RSV) Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him, bless his name!

My brain again is scattered in many different directions. I seem to thrive on that though and like having many things going on. I do seem to have a hard time quieting my mind. Right now I am feeling guilty because I see all these posts on FaceBook and Pinterest dealing with what people are thankful for as we get closer and closer to Thanksgiving and my list seems to be pretty standard and boring. Sorry to my family and friends - I am thankful for you, but the idea of being thankful for you is boring to me. Those are two different things! Anyway, I did some research on the internet I want to share what I found some other people are thankful for and I realized I am too!

http://meanttobehappy.com/49-unconventional-things-i%E2%80%99m-grateful-for-that-i-bet-are-not-on-your-list/

http://christianteens.about.com/od/christianliving/tp/ThankfulList.htm

http://www.thefreedomexperiment.com/2012/01/09/48-things-to-be-grateful-for-when-you-need-to-shift-your-focus/

There are a lot of pages on the internet and these are just a few and just these three helped me to realize how much is not boring about my life and what I am thankful and grateful for :-)

I would be interested to know what you are thankful for!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for my daughter's sense of humor, and, boring or not, my family.

    ReplyDelete